test-result - Summarize Test Results¶
test-result verb summarizes the results of previous run tests.
It is provided by the
Command line arguments¶
These common arguments can be used:
- mixin arguments
Additionally, the following specific command line arguments can be used:
- --test-result-base TEST_RESULT_BASE
- The base path for all test results.
The default value is
./build. Each package uses a subdirectory in that base path as its package specific test result directory.
- Show all test result files including the ones without errors / failures.
- Show additional information for each error / failure.
- Print only the paths of the result files.
--allto include files without errors / failures.
- Delete all result files.
This might include additional files beside what is listed by
--result-files-only. An interactive prompt will ask for confirmation.
- Same as
--deletewithout an interactive confirmation.