mixin - Manage mixins¶
mixin verb offers multiple subverbs to manage the
registration, introspection and update of mixin repositories.
Add the URL of a mixin repository.
Afterwards the mixin information needs to be fetched at least once by invoking
colcon mixin update <name>.
- The name to identify the to-be-added repository.
- The URL pointing to a yaml file containing an index enumerating
Enumerate the name and URL of the registered mixin repositories as well as their mixin files.
- An optional name to only enumerate the mixin files of a specific repository.
Remove the URL of a mixin repository and all its mixin files.
- The name to identify the to-be-removed repository.
Fetch the mixin files from a specific repository.
The output indicates which mixin files have been added, updated, are
unchanged or are obsolete.
Obsolete mixin files are not deleted but renamed (changing the
- An optional name to only update the mixin files of a specific repository.